Due to the current COVID-19 (Corona virus), Lazonby Swimming Pool & Camp Site will NOT be opening this season.
Having considered all the appropriate guidance, we feel that we cannot maintain the
social distancing required to keep all our visitors safe.
Our Camp Site is set in a private location on the banks of the River Eden, on the edge of Lazonby, next to a riverside walk, adjoining field, community Play Ground and behind the Swimming Pool.
The Camp Site is open from Easter to the end of September each year. It comprises:
- 10 electric hook up pitches for tents, caravans and campervans
- Toilet & Shower Block - shared with Lazonby Pool
- Showers (solar powered)
- Washing up facilities & chemical disposal unit
Bookings: Book via Pitchup.com
Prices for 2019
- £15 per pitch per night weekdays -term- time(Sunday to Thursday)
- £20 per pitch per night weekdays - school holidays (Sunday to Thursday)
- £20 per pitch per night weekends-term-time (Friday & Saturday)
- £25 per pitch per night weekend - school holidays (Friday & Saturday)
- £30 per pitch per night Bank Holiday weekends ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Community Play Area
The Play Area is NOW OPEN.
Please follow covid guidelines as signed at gate entrancescovid guidelines for Play Area
The Community Play Area is situated on land owned by Lazonby Swimming Pool. It lies directly behind the Pool and next to an adjoining field and the Camp Site.
Camp site opens
Camp Site closed for 2020
Bookings now being taken for 2019 season via www.pitchup.com
"Lovely camp site, excellent playground, fabulous pool for all the family. Run by a community that cares. Villages should celebrate this spirit - it keeps villages alive. Well done. We'll be back to enjoy again."
Family, North Yorkshire