Our Camp Site is set in a private location on the banks of the River Eden, on the edge of Lazonby, next to a riverside walk, adjoining field, community Play Ground and behind the Swimming Pool.
The Camp Site is open from Easter to the end of September each year. It comprises:
- 10 electric hook up pitches for tents, caravans and campervans
- Toilet & Shower Block - shared with Lazonby Pool
- Showers (solar powered)
- Washing up facilities & chemical disposal unit
Bookings: Book via Pitchup.com
Prices for 2019
- £15 per pitch per night weekdays -term- time(Sunday to Thursday)
- £20 per pitch per night weekdays - school holidays (Sunday to Thursday)
- £20 per pitch per night weekends-term-time (Friday & Saturday)
- £25 per pitch per night weekend - school holidays (Friday & Saturday)
- £30 per pitch per night Bank Holiday weekends ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Community Play Area
The Community Play Area is situated on land owned by Lazonby Swimming Pool. It lies directly behind the Pool and next to an adjoining field and the Camp Site.
Camp site opens
Camp site open until the end of September 2019
Bookings now being taken for 2019 season via www.pitchup.com
"Lovely camp site, excellent playground, fabulous pool for all the family. Run by a community that cares. Villages should celebrate this spirit - it keeps villages alive. Well done. We'll be back to enjoy again."
Family, North Yorkshire