Our Camp Site is set in a private location on the banks of the River Eden, on the edge of Lazonby, next to a riverside walk, adjoining field, community Play Ground and behind the Swimming Pool.
The Camp Site is open from Easter to the end of September each year. It comprises:
- 10 electric hook up pitches for tents, caravans and campervans
- Toilet & Shower Block - shared with Lazonby Pool
- Showers (solar powered)
- Washing up facilities & chemical disposal unit
Bookings: Book via Pitchup.com
Prices for 2018
- £15 per pitch per night weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)
- £20 per pitch per night weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- £25 per pitch per night Bank Holiday weekends ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Community Play Area
The Community Play Area is situated on land owned by Lazonby Swimming Pool. It lies directly behind the Pool and next to an adjoining field and the Camp Site.
Camp site opens
Camp site closes: Sunday 2nd October 2016
Reopens Thursday 13th April 2017 for the Easter weekend.
Bookings now being taken for 2017 season via www.pitchup.com
"Lovely camp site, excellent playground, fabulous pool for all the family. Run by a community that cares. Villages should celebrate this spirit - it keeps villages alive. Well done. We'll be back to enjoy again."
Family, North Yorkshire