Welcome to Lazonby Pool
Welcome to Lazonby Swimming Pool’s heated open-air Pool and Camp Site,situated besides the River Eden, 8 miles NE of Penrith.
17m x 8m heated pool (26ºC) plus toddler pool, with fountain.
Depth: 1m – shallow end; 2.29 m – deep end.
The Pool has:
- A team of fully qualified lifeguards
- Pool toys and floats
- Picnic area and big grassed area for games
- Kiosk – selling drinks, sweets, ice creams and hot /cold snacks
- Hot showers
- Under cover seating areas
- Playground nearby
- Evening Pool Parties
- A 10 pitch all electric hook up Camp Site
The Pool is also available for private hire for pool parties, group bookings, private & school swimming lessons, water polo, kayaking etc
2018 SEASON AT LAZONBY POOL
Pool Opens at 1pm on Saturday 5th May 2018:
BIG SPLASH at 1.30pm
Reduced prices on Family Season Tickets available today. Payment by cash, cheque or our new Debit/ Credit Card machine.
NEW opening times for 2018 - see 'Opening Times' page.
CAMP SITE OPENS: at Easter- Thursday 29th March 2018
BOOKINGS NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2018 SEASON via www.pitchup.com
NEW WAYS to pay for your swims this season:
- Season Tickets by instalments in advance - via DD
- Reduced rate for Family Season Tickets on Pool Opening Day
- Buy 10 session voucher and get your voucher stamped erach time you swim - only valid for 1 season,
Cake & Pudding Party
Sun 18 March 18
Lazonby Village Hall, Lazonby
2018 Pool Opening & the BIG SPLASH
Sat 05 May 18
Lazonby Swimming Pool